Friday, January 21, 2011

Matsumoto Jun in Code Blue?! The million dramas I want to watch.


I just discovered the existence of this drama starring Nino and Sho!

The very brief synopsis as found on DramaWiki...
Yamada Taro, a freshman on a scholarship at Ichinomiya Private Senior High School, is high-achieving, strikingly handsome, and truly athletic and seems perfect. But he is actually extremely poor. The story humorously portrays Taro, who tackles problems that occur because of his poverty, and his six younger brothers and sisters.
Now I can't wait to watch this drama! And there's one of my favourite child actresses, Yoshida Riko, in it. Okay, she's the only child actress I really know, since I usually don't take notice of child actors except her and the cute little boy from Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (and I thought that drama had a long name).

But I'm kind of stuck in the middle of Natsu wo Koi wa Nijiro ni Kagayaku (this drama really needs a shorter name), which puts me in a bit of a quandary. I'm wondering if I should continue with NatsuNiji or just watch the other dramas, and I also have a ton of books that I want to read.

And I need to watch Byakuyakou and Densha Otoko and possibly finish watching Smile, though I can't find the videos for the later episodes anywhere. And school hasn't even started yet! How do all those smart, atheletic, TV and computer game addicted kids who know about everything ever survive.

List of dramas I should remember to watch soon before school starts:
-Yamada Taro Monogatari
-Byakuyakou
-Densha Otoko
-Proposal Daisakusen
-Code Blue

Oh, and look what I just found at the Code Blue DramaWiki page... Matsumoto Jun?!


I don't know if you can see it, but if you click the image it should appear larger. (sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't, I don't know why)

3 comments:

  1. Yamada Taro is a total must watch, would be worth your time. the code blue series (I+II+SP) got me tearing in almost every episode actually

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's... the women Matsumoto Jun.. not Arashi's one..

    http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Matsumoto_Jun_%28female%29

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous
    Nah, it's not her either, her's has a different kanji. It's the producer who happens to be called Matsumoto Jun too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!