Saturday, January 22, 2011

From Shirota Yuu's blog - translation FAIL

I was bored so I decided to attempt translating Japanese celebs' blogs, and I'm starting with Shirota Yuu. Here goes.

-------------------Everyone, nice meeting you for the first time-----------------
posted on 21 January 2011, 23:56

Everyone, nice meeting you for the first time (初めまして, hajimemashite)


Actually, it's been decided that I will have a new manager. My manager has changed from Tsuchi-san(?) to K.


I look forward to working with him/her. (どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします dozo yorishiku onegai ta shimasu)


Today, I had an interview/photoshoot with the magazine "with".


**Okay, I really don't understand this next bit. It seems like he'll be working with "with" for another two years, or has already worked with them for two years, or something along that line. UGH.**


"with" is released on the 28th of each month, so please buy it! (original)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!