Monday, January 24, 2011

Sato Takeru's blog - photobook "NOUVELLES" is out

-------------------Photobook is out---------------------
posted on 23 January 2011, 20:39


To everyone who came to the high five event for the relaease of my photobook today, thank you very much.

I received a lot of power from your smiles and felt very warm.

I will do my best again tomorrow. Once again, thank you very much.

If you have not seen the photobook yet, please take a look as there are lots of good photos.

I had a happy time today.

Now, at 21:00, the second episode of winter drama Fuyu no Sakura is airing. ☆ (original)

--------------------------------

Additional info: The photobook is titled "NOUVELLES" and is Sato's third photobook. A high five event was held in Shinjuku, Tokyo on the 21st to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!