Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Arashi, Arashi, as kids (I feel so lame)

Matsumoto Jun, who seems more interested in stuffing his face with cake than looking at the camera.

Ninomiya Kazunari.

Sakurai Sho. So cute!

Ohno Satoshi and his elder sister.

I came across Sho and Nino's photos and thought I'd do a complete set, but I couldn't find any of Aiba's kiddy photos. (they're probably somewhere in my flickr account though) So, to make up for the loss, more Nino!

Sakurai and Nino's childhood photos from here and Jun's from here. I "recycled" the other photos from last time so I lost the sources. And in case you're wondering why I'm doing this, it's because there's no news (as far as I know) and I don't want to lapse into another round of not updating. I've been reading books a lot lately. It's been so long since I've read book after book for hours and I realise how much I miss books and reading. I'm probably one of the few teens that could survive a world without internet... Or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!