Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hi there! Love your blog and tumblr! I'm the creator of fyhiromizushima and im thankful for all the hiro related news you've posted. But im actually a bigger fan of arashi and i post things on arashitv as well! n.n Anw, good luck for ur o's! P..s: im frm
Your question got cut off, but I'm guessing you wanted to say that you're from Singapore. :D
OMG. YOU CREATED FYHIROMIZUSHIMA?!?! KYAAAAAAAA~!~!~!~! HIRO~ I'M SO GLAD! WOW WOW WOW! I really like him! It's amazing that I get to hear from you. (^_^*)
I'm really happy to hear that you're a fan of Arashi too! And that you read my blog. :O Thanks for your well wishes, and wow I still can't get over the fyhiromizushima thing! Hiro~ (man I feel like watching Mei-chan no Shitsuji now!) It's my favourite Hiro-fangirling show. XD

where do u live?
In a terrace house in Singapore. I don't know if that's good or bad~

Formspring me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!