Monday, June 21, 2010

My new project?

I was planning to post some pictures but NOOO blogger/ internet explorer is being a great help and closing the tab everytime I try to upload a picture. It's been happening a lot recently, does anyone know what the problem is?

Okay, so back to school today. I've just decided that I'm not going to attend lessons for the end of the week because it was just so exhausting. I'd prefer it if everyone in school were like robots and didn't chat and go out with each other, really. Without all this "make friends" and "clique" sort of thing, it'd be easier for social misfits for me. And I must be one of the most misfitted(?) misfits around because I am actually in the most popular clique but I can't relate to people in that clique. And there's no way I can move to another "less cool" clique because the other students are wary about my "cool clique" status so they are actually not so intimate when speaking to me. Aaand, believe it or not, those from the "cool clique" that I'm in actually really do consider me to be part of their clique and show me concern often enough. Well, honestly, they are really kind-hearted and all, but, but, I just don't know why it doesn't work out for me.

Now, more cheerful stuff! I made onigiri and sushi just now! With carrot and seasoning, no not those MSG-laden sort, I meant those that are meant for adding to your Japanese dishes. And I attempted to make onigiri without the mould but it turned out to be more of a rice ball, really.

I've been in a I-want-to-do-something-art-and-craft-ish mood recently, so I've been thinking of taking up knitting after my 'O' level exams, but I have almost zero experience in sewing. I've been thinking of buying those Perler/Hama/Aqua beads and making loads of them. Okay I've decided after watching some videos on YouTube I am going to go to Ikea sometime soon to buy those beads and make loads. Hehehe I can even make necklaces, keychains, coasters and sell them here! Oh my, I'm so excited!!! Okay I doubt I can make much money from that and I have zero artistic talent but oooh it sounds so exciting! Okay the post title "My new project" seriously sounds weird but I don't know what else to call it. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!