Friday, December 23, 2011

r e lie f


Checking my SAT scores scared me. Possibly more than my O-level scores. I guess it's the reality of it, the fact that this is a distinct step that will affect which university I get into whereas you could always get away with a bad O-level score and do well for your A-levels. Which was, coincidentally, why I couldn't really feel extreme disappointment and grief over my O-level score.

2200/2400. I'm really glad, seeing as I was hoping for around 2100. This is actually the first time that I've done well in any national, major-ish kind of examination. Hopefully I'll remember this feeling and it'll stick around for As. Rather disturbed by my writing score though......... So many China scholars took the test with me and I didn't do much better than them? And I've always prided myself on being able to write somewhat well oh dear this is embarrassing I shan't continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!