Friday, March 4, 2011

I just found out that Tokyograph's layout has changed. Anyway, some Johnny's Jr. guy that I've never heard of is getting married.

JC is intense. It's fun but that doesn't make it anywhere less tiring/stressful. I overslept by 97 minutes today and missed one tutorial but the teacher didn't notice. And I finally got the guts to ask the math tutor for a consultation session next week. You go girl.

Other than that I've been in a really lazy mood and all my lives are dead. Social, psychological, INTERNET, you name it. So I advise you to check my blog less often/ unfollow me because I won't be posting a lot of Jap entertainment stuff.

I don't understand how people can do everything I do and still have time for facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!