Sunday, October 3, 2010

hye there.. i've just read ur post of akanashi's withdrawal is caused by the irreparable rship with kamenashi..it's hard for me to believe it..but is there, by chance u got to know both of them in private (i mean do u know anything 'bout their lifestyle
Haha, I wish I knew them! No, I don't know them personally at all and anything I know about them comes from the Internet/magazines.

To the other sweetie that asked me another Formspring question, I'll reply to that another time! I'm just too tired to translate anything now... :( My exams are in 3 weeks or 24 days or some other really horrifying number and I've wasted the past 4 days just bumming around, not even doing anything productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!