Sunday, September 5, 2010

Everyone has only praise for Mizushima Hiro~

“BECK” was finally released yesterday, on the 4th of September. Cast members Mizushima Hiro, Sato Takeru, Kiritani Kenta, Mukai Osamu, and Nakamura Aoi showed up at the premiere event at a theater in Tokyo and greeted the audience.

Cast members had a lot of positive things to say about Hiro, who played the leader of the band. Takeru said, "Please co-star with me again*!" While Kenta expressed, "I love you (To Hiro). He seems little cold, but he is actually a very nice and hot guy.".

After Hiro heard their kind words, he shyly said, “I am sweating like crazy. Not only from being bashful, but also from feelings like ‘I’m glad that I tried my best for the movie’. I can’t describe my feelings.” (tokyohive)

*BECK is the second time that Mizushima Hiro and Sato Takeru are co-stars. Last year, they co-starred in the jdorama Mei-chan no Shitsuji.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!