Saturday, August 28, 2010

This post is so dull it doesn't deserve a title

My preliminary exams are over! I'm quite sure I did badly but I'm just relieved that it's over.

I've just made some changes to my blog! (I have a really bad habit of stating the obvious, sorry! XD) Firstly, a new template! Being the HTML/blogging noob that I am, I only just found out that changing your template also destroys any modifications you might have made to your old HTML. So I'm free of the stupid retweet button that I accidentally placed at the end of each post. Secondly, the Blogger navbar is back! I used to find it annoying, but now I've realised that it's more convenient as I can just login to Blogger from my site.

I'm sorry if the last paragraph was one big bore to you, I'm really boreeed now. Can you believe it, it's the first day after exams and I'm already bored. I was supposed to watch Step Up 3D with my "friends" yesterday, but being the (not so popular) female version of Kiritani Shuji, I ran away after the last paper ended. It's not that I dislike them, but going out with my classmates is such a ... chore.

My bored face~ I don't know why, but I remind myself of Kame in the picture on the left. :S Is that good or bad? Oh yes, speaking about KAT-TUN, poor Ueda!!! Though I'm sure it's not a very big injury, it still sounds so painful~

Okay, I shall spare you more of my prattling on and on and go think of more interesting things to write about while I re-watch the Johnny's Countdown 2009-2010. I only just watched it for the first time ever this morning! Yes, I'm almost 9 months late!

Both dresses from Lowry's farm (I want!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!