Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Picture flash: KAT-TUN, Hey! Say! JUMP

To make up for this period of infrequent updates (I'm having my preliminary exams now), here's another news flash! I'm quite sure you like love it. After all, who doesn't like photos?! :DD

Kamenashi Kazuya and Akanishi Jin sporting the same (temporary) tattoo? (Janimoe)

And because you love Jin so much you wouldn't care if he looks ugly in this picture, (Janimoe)

Yamada Ryosuke and Arioka Daiki on a trip to Disneyland (Janimoe)

Tanaka Koki with some woman, I think she's pretty! (choko44)

Since I'm quite sure everyone is fine with me posting these pictures, I'm going to take down the poll. Thanks for your interest! Do let me know which bands/actors/singers you're more interested so that I can carer more to your interests. NOAKB48, I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO GO SEARCH FOR THEIR NAMES. Now, I'm just posting whatever interests me. Mostly JE stuff, but that's what we love, right? ♥ I'll probably be on hiatus till this weekend and maybe for one more week, and I have lots to say when I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!