Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Somewhere between last night and the wee hours of this morning, while listenign to Arashi's "We Can Make It" and listlessly surfing the net and contemplating the various charachters in Tatta Hitotsu no Koi, I decided that I'm not going to spend the remaining week or so of my holidays just spending up to 10 hours in front of my computer, watching jdoramas. This is how my schedule for the past few days have worked:

1000 Wake up, breakfast
1045 Turn on computer
1230 Lunch. Leave computer on standby mode
1315 Back to computer
1530 Tea break. Leave computer running.
1545 Back to computer
1845 Dinner. Computer on standby
1945 Computer again
0000 Think about going to bed. Cotinue using computer.
0130 Sleep.

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. The time I spend staring at this stupid screen is longer than the amount of time I spend sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!