how is Arashi's succes to you? are they gonna stay long with their succesful progress now? (no I'm not biased XD)
Hmmm, I think Arashi's gonna stay successful for a longLONG time! Or at least, I hope so! Hahaha I'm not a fortune teller so there's no way of telling! But I think Arashi has a good chance of staying successful because:
1. Their members don't have other commitments like sports or other bands, so Arashi's pretty much the most obvious route for them to take and they won't leave Arashi
2. They have an enormous fan base both in and out of Japan. Each of the members have their own fans, and it's not like KAT-TUN where fans mostly like 2 of their members, it's all 5!
3. There have never been reports of Arashi members not getting along (correct me if I'm wrong), and the size of the band (5ppl) is just right to me, so there won't be any conflicts or anything.
4. None of them are really good looking, except for Jun! (hahaha I'm being biased here) They're more adorkable than anything, so it's not like fans won't like them when they grow older (and uglier)
5. They've been around for 10 years already, 10 more shouldn't be a problem!
LONG LIVE ARASHI! (AND JUN!)