Friday, May 14, 2010

Please click on the ads!

In case you haven't realised, I've started placing ads from google on this blog. I didn't really want to because I know how annoying it can be when ads slow down the time it takes for a page to load, but don't worry, I won't flood it with pop-ups and ads between every single post or anything like that, and if you don't want to you don't have to click on them. But I just thought that since I'm spending time on this blog when I have my studies and plus my mum is always bugging me to pick up a part-time job, I might as well serve some ads and see how it turns out. :)) The best way for you to support me silently would be to click on the ads, so I would really appreciate it if you could just click on an ad or two regardless of what crap it says. (you don't even have to follow through and buy/sign up whatever the ad says, just click on it) Cheers!

PS: (sorry, another marketing scheme coming up!) If you have a blogshop/service you'd like to advertise here, contact me through email. I'm looking into being more involved in this blog after my major exams (end 2010) and want to see the interest level.

PPS: Thank you everyone, for your continuous support! (L)(L)(L)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!