Thursday, May 13, 2010

Formspring!

my favorite idol is matsumoto jun as well! <3 so lovely.
Hey, high five! It's nice to hear from other Jun fans too! :):) Haha, matsujun just brightens up your life!
PS: I don't know why but I didn't see this till about an hour ago when you submitted it 3weeks before!


can you help me find sexy satoshi ohno of arashi pictures??ones that show his abs!???
Hi there! Can I do it after my exams? (I think they end in about 2weeks time?)Although knowing myself, I might just do it during the weekend! Anyway, I'll do it, but I can't guarantee that I'll do it so quickly! Oh idk if you know this, but there was this AnAn photoshoot recently of Ohno released on 2010-04-23 (sorry to disappoint but he's not naked). Meanwhile, you can check out OHNO DAILY (http://community.livejournal.com/ohno_daily) to get your fix of ohno-induced nosebleeds! : D Heheheh Arashi rules!

Come on, ask me something at http://www.formspring.me/andwewonder or just use the widger at the side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!