Monday, May 17, 2010

Hana Kimi OST up on MediaFire!

Hi everyone! Xyz I'm trying to sound cheerful but I'm listening to the Gokusen OST which is making me feel like crying I know that there's a few thousand million other causes more worth crying over but I miss Gokusen so much!

Anyway, I've set up a new page titled "Downloads" on this blog, you can access it from here. There, I'll provide links to files that you might want to download. For now, all links lead to MediaFire, where you can just download directly w/o signing up (yay!). Or you can just go directly to my MediaFire page at http://mediafire.com/andwewonder.

So far I've completed uploading the Hana Kimi OST as well as some tracks from Gokusen 1 and 2, so go ahead and download! I play all the files that I upload on my computer first, so be assured that they won't give your computers any nasty viruses. If you encounter any broken links/ problems, please inform me so that I can fix it up. 8) NOTE: You should not be asked to pay any money or give any information! (MediaFire might have a pop-up recommending that you signup, but you don't need to, really)

Any requests/ feedback/enquiries are welcome, please contact me!

Listening to: Kizuna by Kamenashi Kazuya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!