Friday, April 9, 2010

Oh, to find someone who knows Matsumoto Jun on Omegle!



A few days ago, I came up with a crazy quest: To find someone who knows Matsumoto Jun on Omegle. For those of you who don't know, Omegle is this web service where you get to chat with a random stranger online. It's quite fun (at least to me) as long as you don't meet some pervert or someone who just wants to advertise. Anyway, I suspect most Omegle users come from Australia, US, China, Indonesia etc, so it was almost impossible to find anyone who knew him! Click to enlarge the images.

Attempt 1:

Attempt 2:
Well, at least he tried!

Attempt 3:

Attempt 4:
Had quite a funny chat with this guy/ girl, look what happened later!

Attempt 5:
My hard work finally paid off!

But turns out this girl just did a search on him!

NOTE: In my conversations, I always said that I'd just watched a show that Jun had just acted in and found him hot, the Googled him, but obviously that is  SO NOT TRUE. I just didn't want to sound to crazy for fear of scaring people away.

Ohh, I went for tuition class early yesterday and was watching Gokusen on my iPod when I paused and asked another girl (who was early too) if she knew who the guy on the screen (Matsumoto Jun) was and OMG she said yes!!! Hahaha turns out she was Jun-baited by Hana Yori Dango then watched Gokusen that's like everyone-except-me's story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!