Sunday, August 26, 2012

close.

I made a new blog. It's been about time, now. I didn't feel like I could carry on a personal blog here with an overwhelming majority of people coming hear to read about J-pop rather than myself. It's been fun running this blog, and I've been glad to hear from readers along the way. I dragged the abandonment of this blog far longer than I really should have, but now it has to end.

My new blog is http://theresasometimes.blogspot.com. It's completely unrelated to J-pop or Japanese culture, but a personal blog, like andwewonder was in the beginning.

If you have once ever read my blog faithfully and just happen to be checking back in hope that I update again - I'm sorry. Please know that I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to bring joy, entertainment, and gossip to your life.

I won't be deleting this blog.

Once again, thank you. It's been a wonderful journey, and it's time to draw this chapter to an end.

Lots of love, Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!