Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Doppelganger? Tom Felton and Alexandria from ANTM

Having exams right after the holidays has got to be the weirdest thing ever. Throughout the holidays, I can't enjoy myself properly because I should be revising. And after my exams, I only have one weekend to relax when I'm supposed to be rushing through my holiday homework.

On a brighter note, I've spent the past four days just rotting at home. I should have done my homework and today was e-learning day so I was supposed to complete this online quiz or something but well... And my mum got a dog!


Tom Felton kind of looks like this Alexandria girl from ANTM cycle 16! Nothing compared to this two though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!