Wednesday, February 9, 2011


Cape Town, South Africa.

And some animal butts


I have a lot more better animal butt photos, but they're on another camera... or got deleted. I haven't updated anything really Japanese gossip related in ages (okay maybe two weeks but it feels so long). Hmm.

Fujiki Naohito, some SMAP guy and Kuroki Meisa will be in a drama together! School's been great except for the studying/waking up early/other school-ish stuff. No, really, school's been fun. Though I've probably spent less than 5 hours in lectures this week (first week of school) and I already hate H2 Math. And everyone keeps on speaking to me in Chinese because it's a Chinese-ish school and I have a China face (not saying that it's bad or anything).

Me: "What are you eating?"
X: "不知道" (I don't know)
Me: "Why are you speaking in Chinese?!"
X: "为什么不可以?!" (Why can't I?!)

And when I decide to blend in and speak Chinese, they tell me I sound weird (I bet they're just biased though). I might not speak Chinese at home but I took Higher Chinese in secondary school. Yah I know I got a D7 but still!!! But other than the language issue (and the way the principal pronounces neighbours as "nay-balls"), it's quite a nice place. I think. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!