Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hi! if Jin holds a concert in Singapore will you attend?

Well, it depends, but I think I'd rather go to the airport to see him and scream for him! Since I'm quite a new fan, I don't know much of his songs so it'd be kind of weird. Maybe if he comes in about 1 year's time, I'd have learnt most of his songs and can go to his concert! But I have no one to go with, and I'd much rather it be Arashi who comes! ^_^

Fellow Singaporean! :D Now there's this Kpop wave going on in S'pore (T-T) Jpop needs some love~~ You like Kpop? :D

Hi there! Good to know there's someone in Singapore who likes J-pop too! No, I'm definitely not a K-pop fan. The nicest thing I can say about K-pop is that they have a few catchy songs. Otherwise... I don't like it. Maybe it's because I didn't give it much of a chance (other than watching some Boys Over Flowers which sparked the whole Korean wave anyway)... But J-pop and JE is so much better! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!