Sunday, July 4, 2010

Formspring!~

If you can live any place in the world where would it be and why?
Hmmm.... What a tough question! I've always wanted to live in an Asian city where the weather is cool and dry and I could have a bit of snow each year, since Singapore is so hot and humid and the only thing I reallyREALLY dislike about Singapore is the weather.

I think Tokyo or Taiwan would be on the top of my list. Taiwan would be nice since I can speak and read Chinese, and the environment there is rather similar to Japan. I like to think of Taiwan as a country of Chinese people who live like Japanese. And it's big, so if I get sick of the main city in Taipei I can go on a short vacation to the less popiulated areas. Tokyo... My obsession with all things Japanese definitely influences me a lot, but sometimes I think somewhere like Yokohama would be better for me. But overall, Japan is so expensive! (though I'm assuming that cost isn't a factor) When I went to Japan some time ago, I was at Sendai for a while and I really liked it because it was really quiet, but I think I'd get bored after a few months.

So, my answer is probably somewhere in Japan (not sure exactly where!) Hahaha I think that just by reading my blog, you'd be able to guess where I want to stay!


I LOVE ARASHI!!!!!!!!!! I JUST RAN INTO YOUR BLOG TODAY. Where do you hear all these news? Amazing gossip! Im never good at keeping up with the gossip but I would love to learn from you! xD
Hi there! I LOVE ARASHI TOO IT FEELS SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM OTHER ARASHI LOVERS! :DD

Thanks for your lovely compliments! =(>0.0<)= I usually get all this news and gossip from a few different sources, but most of the official-ish comes from http://tokyograph.com. For more gossipy Johnny's Entertainent news, I usually go to http://entameblog.seesaa.net. It's in Japanese though!
You can see the the link for the source at the end of each article, just click on it and it'll direct you to the exact webpage that I got the news from. Like that, it's easier, to find the sources that you're most interested in! Have fun!

Ask me a question here, or just use the widget in the sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!