Saturday, August 21, 2010

Viva hardworking!


I've been obsessing about these three things lately:
1. Tiffany & Co.
2. Rilakkuma
3. Japanese magzine freebies!

There's still a week to go before the end of my preliminary exams. I can't wait till it's all over so that I can do all the things I want! I'm looking forward to checking out this shop at Plaza Singapura which apparently sells lots of Rilakkuma items. It's called "Sanrio Gift Gate", anyone heard of it?


I was forced to do detention yesterday because I've been late for school too many times now. Actually sometimes it's because I walk too slowly. I can walk much faster than that but I just really don't want to go to school. Anyway, my detention wasn't even bad or anything since the teacher just left me alone in the room. I even went out to buy food and stopped to chat with a classmate. It was even air-conditioned! But I wantmy shoes were wet from the rain in the morning so I didn't particularly enjoy that luxury.

I want to speak complain about my exams but I shan't because if I do I'll just continue ranting forever. :) It's about 90% confirmed that I am going to learn Japanese after my O levels! I recently approaced my dad (who has done his JLPT 4) on the topic so at least now I can learn it and actually get certified, rather than just learning by myself in secret.

Okay, I'm going off to study! >:/ I still have a shot at scoring well in two subjects and, erm, saving myself from a fail in Chemistry by doing well in the multiple choice section. PASS CHEMISTRY DAISAKUSEN, FIGHT-OH, OH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!